The BIGGEST question ALWAYS I get is:
“Matt, how can you run a business, excel in academics, be a YouTuber, be writing a book, and still having time for family and friends and a REAL social life.”
And ultimately it comes down to the pillars of my life, and my routine and habits.
Here are some of my non-negotiables:
- Talk to someone more successful than you at least 1x per week
- Do a Weekly Routine (clear downloads, email, and mental space)
- Mon-Thur only listen to personal growth - NOTHING else
- Follow the 5 x5 Rule - envision your goals for 5 minutes in the morning and at night
- Check your inbox (Instagram, Email, etc.) only TWICE per day (12:30 / 7:30)
- Only watch movies Fridays & Saturday - and never alone
It was when I followed these ideas to perfection, that I saw immediate gains in how quickly I became the person I wanted to be.