I don’t know the right way to say this…
Last month I hired 3 virtual assistants to help me increase my productivity.
And the RESULTS have been insane 😳
Here’s the thing though…
I feel like every time I say the word “virtual assistants” people get three main assumptions:
- “You need to be a millionaire to have one”
- “They are super expensive”
- “Why would I need one, I can save money instead”
And honestly, I used to have those same myths too!
BUT NONE OF THOSE MYTHS ARE TRUE
In fact, you can likely get an assistant for around $5-10/hour depending on where you hired them.
You’d be trading time for money (and honestly at a really good price!).
Here are some tasks I’ve outsourced:
- GumRoad Templates (here)
- Relationships/Dating (still experimenting with this one 😅)
- Updating Description/Tags on YouTube
- Editing YT Videos (starting this week!)
- Website + Personal Brand Updates
- Email responding (on my behalf) + categorization
- + much more!
The next level for productivity starts with VA’s 🚀