Hope your week is going well! I’ve been really busy this past week with work and the podcast, but I wanted to share an article with you that I found on the Guardian’s website. It has a bunch of helpful tips that you can do right now to make your life better.
Here are a few of my personal favorites from the list:
- Send a voice note instead of a text; they sound like personal mini podcasts.
- Be polite to rude strangers – it’s oddly thrilling.
- Call an old friend out of the blue.
- Always book an extra day off after a holiday.
- Do that one thing you’ve been putting off.