Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool frequently considered as a top choice alongside Ahrefs and Moz.
Semrush, Ahrefs, and Moz operate based on a solid data backend, each offering similar features for teams that handle multiple aspects of SEO.
But Semrush is perhaps best known for its keyword research and competitive intelligence tools.
Yesterday, Semrush filed for a $100 million IPO, cementing their position as a market leader for SEO software.
It’s an exciting move that shines a spotlight on this industry. The Semrush IPO presents an opportunity to get up to speed with the tool to determine if you should spend money with them as a customer or investor.
In the latest article for The Blogsmith
, we’re sharing the latest and most exciting Semrush updates and how you can use them
to improve your content marketing efforts:
- Step Up Your Keyword Research With the Revamped Overview Page
- Uncover Missed Opportunities With the Keyword Gap Tool
- Integrate Easily With Yoast
- Use Prowly With Semrush to Help With PR
- Follow Your Performance Using Position Tracking
- Analyze Your Content With ImpactHero
- Use Backlink Analytics To Banish Broken Links
- Dig Into Industry Trends With Market Explorer
- Make Data-Driven Decisions With Traffic Analytics
- Eliminate Technical Issues Using Site Audit
Do you use Semrush? Or are you thinking about it? I’d love to hear about your experience.
Until next time,
Maddy Osman, The Blogsmith