This week, Twitter launched a new campaign: “if you can dream it, Tweet it.” A unique piece of storytelling…
Twitter has set up billboards in the U.S. and Canada. On each billboard, you can see two things:
1) 10 year old Tweets posted by celebrities who dreamt of achieving something:
- In 2013, Patrick Mahomes Tweeted he dreamt of winning the Super Bowl
- In 2010, Demi Lovato said she’s going to sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl someday
- In 2010, Niall Horan Tweeted he applied for X-Factor. He hoped everything works out
2) Pictures of celebrities living their dreams
- A picture of Mahomes winning the Super Bowl in 2020
- A picture of Demi Lovato singing at the Super Bowl in 2020
- A picture of Niall Horan performing as solo artist, after being part of the successful One Direction boyband
Such a unique way of showing Before-After pictues!
Obviously, all these celebrities didn’t see their dreams come true by just being on Twitter. But with this campaign, Twitter shows you that anything can happen if you believe in your dreams.
And when you share your dreams on Twitter, you are not only creating opportunities for yourself, but you are also inspiring others to follow their dreams.