In this article, we will learn about hosting ASP.NET Core Web API with AWS Lambda in a rather simple-to-follow manner. It is going to be as simple as developing a .NET 6 Web API as you would normally do using Controllers or Minimal APIs, and running some CLI commands which will deploy your API as Lambda Function to AWS Lambda super fast!
Topics covered :
- Pros & Cons of Hosting ASP.NET Core Web API with AWS Lambda
- When to Host ASP.NET Core Web API with AWS Lambda?
- Installing the Required Lambda Package & Service Registration
- Deploying the AWS Lambda with CLI
- Lambda Function URLs
- Adding Environment Variables to the AWS Lambda
- AWS Lambda CLI Functions
- Storing Lambda Configurations in aws-lambda-tools-defaults.json
- DevOps Enhancement for CI/CD
I assure you that you are going to learn a lot from this article. Share the article if you did 🙂