I’m Rakshith Pai and this is my 17th issue of the newsletter.
Here you get access to this week’s Website
articles & YouTube
videos as uploaded, directly to your inbox!
Don’t forget to Like, Share & Subscribe to show your support for the work done. Hope you like it!
Thank you for reading.
Here are my Must Read Website articles:
I) Financial Independence, Retire Early (F.I.R.E):
Independence in terms of money The goal of the Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE) movement is to retire before age 60 by saving and investing a certain portion of one’s income. If you’ve got enough money saved up to pay for everything you’ll need in retirement, including inflation, then you’ve made it to the FIRE finish line.
Gaining financial independence and retiring early are two main goals of the FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) lifestyle movement.
II) Is Buying A Home A Good Investment?
In India, owning a home is frequently associated with a sense of pride, status, and accomplishment. That is the reason, Indians own most of their wealth in physical assets such as Real-estate, Gold & Silver.
In fact, over 84% of India’s wealth is in real estate. From a simple perspective, the house you stay in will be worth crores (if it is a self-owned property situated in a prime & subprime area).
III) Become Debt Free - Easy & Quick Way to be Debt Free:
Personal debt is a debt for which you, as an individual, are legally accountable. In this context, “personal” simply means “non-business,” as when you and your spouse take out a loan to buy a house, car, educational loan, etc.
Individual debt can also be either secured or unsecured. When you put up collateral (such as security) to get a loan, it’s called “secured debt.” Unsecured debt is based only on your word that you’ll pay it back. The use of personal debt to finance expenditures rather than capital expenditures is inevitable.
IV) 10 Best Dividend Yielding Mutual Funds:
The primary focus of dividend
yield funds, as a subset of mutual funds, is on investing in firms with the ability to pay dividends on a consistent basis. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) requires that at least 65% of a dividend yield fund’s assets be invested in dividend-paying securities.
Dividend yield mutual funds are divided into two categories based on equity exposure. A dividend-paying equity fund has a minimum equity investment of 65%. Unless otherwise specified, the fund is dividend-paying equity or debt fund.
V) 7 Best Sectors for Wealth Creation by 2030:
Before investing in Indian equities, one must know the various sectors offered by the market. The significance of knowing the dynamics of a sector for long-term investors cannot be overstated.
Understanding dynamics is a crucial component of stock selection. Here, you can find in-depth analyses of several industries, including not only their past growth but also their important growth drivers and future prospects.
Here are my weekly Website articles:
- Multi-Asset Allocation Mutual Fund & Its Importance:
- Become Debt Free - Easy & Quick Way to do:
- 10 Best Dividend Yielding Mutual Funds:
- 7 Best Sectors for Wealth Creation by 2030:
- 5 Futuristic Sectors to Invest in India:
- Build Investment Portfolio from Scratch:
- Rupee Cost Averaging? How to Benefit from it?
- Is Buying A Home A Good Investment?
- Financial Independence, Retire Early (F.I.R.E)
- Investment Plans & How to Attain them?
Here are my weekly WebStories:
- Top Five (5) Dividend Yielding Mutual Funds:
- Five (5) Futuristic Sectors to Invest in India:
- Top Ten (10) Players in Retail Insurance Segment:
- Top Ten (10) Indian Companies with High FPI Investment:
- Top Nine (9) Stock Brokers in India:
- Top Ten (10) Holdings in Mr. Porinju’s Portfolio:
- Top Ten (10) Defence Companies:
- Top Ten (10) Market Share of Electric 2-Wheelers:
- Top Six (6) Domestic Airline Companies:
- Top Seven (7) Sector-wise Semi-Conductor Market Share:
Here are my weekly YouTube videos:
- Pledging Mutual Fund Units for Cash! Are You In Urgent Need of Money?
- Right time to buy Gold? Should you Invest in Gold? Gold an Investment or Saving Tool?
- Americas History, Credit History - A Brief Note on America’s Credit Story
- Financial Shark Attack!!! Illegal Money Lenders! Harassment by Loan Sharks in India.
- Should you Invest in Sovereign Gold Bonds? 6 Reasons & Benefits to Buy SGB
- Invest in Government infrastructure - Invest in Infra Trust!
- Don’t have a House Rent Allowance (HRA)? But Wish to take Tax Benefits?
- Rupee & Dollar Relations! Why Does Rupee Fall When Dollar Rises!?!
- Watch Before Getting a Life Insurance! What to Look for in Insurance Policy?
- Fed Up with 9 to 5 Job? Want a New Side Hustle..? Side Hustles For Extra Money!
Like, Share & Subscribe.