I’m Rakshith Pai and this is my 15th issue of the newsletter.
Here you get access to this week’s Website
articles & YouTube
videos as uploaded, directly to your inbox!
Don’t forget to Like, Share & Subscribe to show your support for the work done. Hope you like it!
Thank you for reading.
Here are my Must Read Website articles:
I) Top 10 Investment Mistakes To Avoid:
Investment mistakes are nothing but taking unwarranted decisions, thus putting oneself at unwanted risk.
Investors’ risk aversion and investing philosophies are not often made explicit. In such instances, investment judgments become less reliable, resulting in chaos.
Contrarily, when a bull market is nearing its top, conservative investors become aggressive in the hopes of reaping hefty gains, and when a bear market has just ended, aggressive investors become too cautious and miss out on chances.
II) How to Value Stocks Using Absolute PE Model:
Fundamental analysis exists in a dynamic environment. In order to increase the precision of the analytical process, new formulas, methods, strategies, tools, and technologies are frequently presented around the world.
However, while most of these new debuts last for a while before being replaced by something new, a select few strategies have managed to hold onto their position. Absolute PE is one such well-liked stock analysis technique.
III) Maximize Your Mutual Fund Investing Returns
Finding and purchasing the finest mutual funds isn’t the only step in obtaining the highest profits from them. To enhance your success, there are a few tried-and-true investing guidelines and mutual fund investing advice.
You may maximize returns by using these five easy steps rather than chasing performance. Without further ado, here are five strategies to improve mutual fund performance.
IV) Magic Formula Investing:
The term “magic formula investing” is commonly used to describe a set of rules-based, disciplined investment guidelines that aim to instruct investors in a straightforward and user-friendly approach to value investing.
Magic Formula Investing explains how to take a cold, calculated, and emotionless approach to value investing. The technique, which was created by the investor, hedge fund manager, and management professor Joel Greenblatt, is only valid for large-cap equities.
V) Multi-Asset Allocation Mutual Fund & Its Importance
Mutual funds that invest at least 10% of their assets across three or more asset classes are considered to be multi-asset allocation funds.
These funds’ asset allocation often consists of equities and debt market securities, gold, real estate, and other assets. To put it another way, the such investment allows investors to gain exposure to a diverse portfolio.
Here are my weekly Website articles:
- Top 10 Investment Mistakes To Avoid:
- Stock Market Distractions! Find the path to Focused Investing:
- How to Value Stocks Using Absolute PE Model
- Earnings Per Share - Importance, Types & Features:
- Maximize Your Mutual Fund Investing Returns:
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan: Everything You Need to Kno
- Inflation and its impact on the Economy & Stock Market:
- Magic Formula Investing:
Everything You Need to Know About Health Insurance:
- Multi-Asset Allocation Mutual Fund & Its Importance:
Here are my weekly WebStories:
- Top Ten (10) FMCG Companies:
- Top Ten (10) Retail Companies:
- Top Ten (10) Investment Mistakes to Avoid!
- Top Ten (10) Best Business Books to Read:
- Top Ten (10) Investment Options for Indians:
- Top Ten (10) Principles by Mr.Rakesh Jhunjhunwala:
- Top 12 High Return on Equity (ROE) Companies:
- Top Credit Rating Agency Companies in India:
- Best Five (5) ELSS Mutual Funds to Invest:
- Five (5) Popular Mutual Funds to Invest:
- Top 12 High Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) Companies:
- Top Ten (10) Health Insurance Companies:
- Top Five (5) Multi-Asset Allocation Mutual Fund:
Here are my weekly YouTube videos:
- Rupee & Dollar Relations! Why Does Rupee Fall When Dollar Rises!?!
- Watch Before Getting a Life Insurance! What to Look for in Insurance Policy?
- Fed Up with 9 to 5 Job? Want a New Side Hustle..? Side Hustles For Extra Money!
- Natural Born Swindler & Con-Artist Charles Ponzi from America & Canada
- What are Momentum Funds? Do They Provide Hefty Returns!? Nifty 200 Momentum 30 Index Fund
- What’s the relation between the Equity Market & Inflation? What’s the Impact of Inflation on the economy
- FIRE Principle - Is Early Retirement Possible? Easy Retirement Tips
Like, Share & Subscribe.