> Anchor 3.0 is out
with some pretty cool audio creation features
> TASTE daily briefing
- an online food magazine for people who love to cook at home and enjoy reading about cookbooks, food travel, new and exciting ingredients, and stories.
– I wasn’t sure whether to put this in “to try” or “newz” but since a live campaign on Alexa, opted for the former. You first go to their website to get a coupon code and can either use the coupon the old fashioned way, OR, you can use their Alexa command to redeem the coupon. Curious what % of people opt for the Alexa option…how to do so wasn’t super evident in either the press release or the website, but still interesting they took the time to create an Alexa integration for it.
- Cool app alert! Listen to audio stories about the location you’re walking through. I’m excited to try this one.
> Amazon Announces New Ways to Earn Money with Your Alexa Skills
- TLDR developers are testing out Voice-First Purchases.
- record and share a conversation with Alexa, mainly for businesses and developers to show off their Alexa skills.
> How to create a Flash Briefing skill in five minutes without coding
Have a great weekend!
Support Hearing Voices with $18/mo by joining here and get timely alerts on voice news, data on audio-focused products, and chat with me about topics in voice UI.