Well… What a crazy-ass week it’s been for Twitter, huh?
We’ll dig into that in a moment.
Send me a tweet to tell me what you think? Big thanks to Alexander Griffioen
who designed and built it. I highly recommend his work.
🔥 GEEKOUT HOT 5
- Elon Musk became Twitter’s largest shareholder [UT-OH]
- Twitter confirmed an Edit Tweet button is coming [NO MORE TYPOS]
- Meta is working on ‘Zuck Bucks’ and Creator Coins [FACEBANK]
- ByteDance accused of scraping rival platforms content [THIEF-TOK]
- Twitter’s change to embedded tweets irks publishers [OOPS]
I’ve read every single social media news update from my feeds, alerts, and notifications this week. Here’s a quick summary of the most noteworthy updates you need to know about…
📣 HAVE YOUR SAY | The Challenges of Being a Social Media Manager 💬
Being a social media manager (or marketer) is no easy gig!
But what are the challenges of working in social media?
The Social Club want to hear from YOU for a new piece of research.
Go tell them what it’s *REALLY* like to work in social today!
WORTH A LOOK 👀
The winner of Twitter’s battle of the brands is… [DRUMROLL]
The NYT’s controversial new Twitter policy for its journalists [NEW RULES]
Right then, folks… Let’s dig a little deeper with analysis of the news generating the most headlines this week 👇
Join us for the Geekout Debrief
on Twitter Spaces
at 4PM UK / 11AM ET / 8AM PT today (APRIL 8) - LISTEN / REPLAY