View profile

Flash Roundup! Issue #13

Flash Roundup
Flash Roundup! Issue #13
By Kristina T. Saccone • Issue #13 • View online
Welcome back to your spot for the latest free releases in flash fiction and nonfiction, consolidated in one place. I put the Roundup on Twitter every week, but if you want the latest in your inbox, drop your email into the field above or below.

Schuylkill Valley Journal, Ligeia Magazine, Cabinet of Heed, Sledgehammer Lit, Barren Magazine, Pidgeonholes, Reflex Fiction, Milk Candy Review, Jellyfish Review, Fictive Dream, Miramichi Flash, and Flash Boulevard.
New Full Issues:
Issue 17 is out!
It’s our biggest yet from a lot of very talented writers. We’re going to drop the issue here and let you look around. Next week we’ll start featuring one piece at a time.
Special thanks to @kevinsterne for guest editing a theme on Work.
The Cabinet Of Heed
Online now FREE!

The Cabinet Of Heed
Issue Forty-Six

21 excellent writers
1 multi-drawered Cabinet
Pull open a drawer

⭐Please Support By Retweeting⭐

=> <=

#litmag #amreading #writers #WritingCommunity #flashfiction #poetry #amwriting #SaveTheArts
Barren Magazine
Issue 18 'Idle Reveries' is LIVE.

Hug a stranger. Tell a friend. It's beautiful, fam.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved.

#barrenmagazine #writingcommunity #poetrycommunity #poetry #photography #fiction #cnf 🌓
New Single Stories:
"I have a problem, a weakness in me, which is this: I get mixed up in my no’s."

new fiction: "Hollowpoint" by Jenny Fried @jenny_fried
Milk Candy Review
We have a gorgeous little story from @caroljeangavin that is about fruit (but not really) for you lovelies today! 💖🐇🍬
Jellyfish Review
the energy company sweet talks me, whispers “60% renewables” in my ear. I’m listening… “What about the other 40%?” I ask.

“Coal but we’re phasing it out.” The energy company is so proud.
Miramichi Flash
Today's divine flash fiction comes from @taniahershman out of City Manchester, England. - Enjoy!
kim magowan
Delighted to have three new micros up at F;ash Boulevard! Thank you @francinewitte for publishing these.
Did you enjoy this issue?
Kristina T. Saccone

A weekly roundup of the best new flash fiction & creative nonfiction. Now on a new platform:

In order to unsubscribe, click here.
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here.
Powered by Revue