Fiction Podcast Weekly brings you the latest from the world of audio fiction, audio drama, and sound storytelling.
Thursday 4th July 2019
Hot News, Roundups & AudioFiction Review Pods
Podcast Movement - August 13-16, 2019
- Orlando, Florida, USA. Use promo code INSIGHTS for $30 off any ticket. This is a special offer from Podcast Insights – please say thanks to the PM team when you see them!
Podcast Fiction Creatives July Meet-Ups
New Creations North Talent Development Scheme open for pitches
- Ages 16-30 - Pitch to win some mentoring in this exciting sounding Uk scheme. Applicants can come from any artistic disciplines: writers, sound artists, podcasters, dancers, performers, musicians, filmmakers, comedians, visual artists, illustrators, animators, poets, storytellers, games designers; or something else entirely.Deadline Sunday 7th July.
Audio Fiction Auditions:
Creatives to support
PodTales Indiegogo campaign
- Help raise funds for this free to go to Fiction Podcast Specialist Podcast Festival. “By making admission free to the general public, PodTales seeks to expand the audience for independent audio drama and fiction podcasts, as well as offering a rewarding community event.” There will also be Local Exhibitors, Special Guests, Family-Friendly Activities, Hands-on Workshops and Panel Discussions.
Show News: Debuts
Magic, Monsters & Mayhem Book 3 Premieres
- “Prospero the Prophet”. Book 3 Season Premiere sees Lilly and her friends meet a strange fellow along their journey through the Faron Woods, who calls himself Prospero the Prophet.
Show News: Finalés
The Carlötta Beautox Chronicles season one finale
- The season 1 finale of The Carlötta Beautox Chronicles will be available on Monday, July 22 on all major podcast platforms. The episode is entitled, “Wherein Carlötta Meets Her Idol Khloe Kardashian.”
Editor - Sarah Golding
Got a Story? Please do submit at: