Last week was full-on! Working with this team on a full-week of Design Sprint was a week of firsts.
- First Design Sprint with this team
- First 5 day Sprint this year (we normally do 4)
- First non-digital prototype
- First user test at a nursery
- First Sprint partner for Etch Sprints
It’s all part of doing and learning, not following a 100 page document.
I believe that the best plans and strategies are only as good as your execution, so go execute first, then plan. It’s what I call the “run before you can walk” idea.
But if you’re great at planning and bad at executing - what can you do? Here’s are three tips
Sharpen your Focus (know when to say no)
Build your Competence (get systematic)
Ignite your Passion (why are you doing this?)
Have a super week and thank you for reading this issue,