I wanted to take a moment to talk about a hot new biologically active compound that’s been on my radar for quite some time.
If you did some exercise within 24 hours, you have already produced this in small amounts in your body.
BAIBA levels increase in circulation in response to exercise, thus it serves as a contraction-induced myokine that increases energy expenditure and participates in exercise-induced protection from metabolic diseases
Found In Nature (Botanicals)
BAIBA is found in multiple plants such as theobroma cacao, fabaceae, glycine max, cucurbitaceae, and glycine max, thus it also covers the constituent of a botanical.
Here’s what made me so excited about it (animals models):
-Increases brown fat (Good fat, that generates heat/burns calories).
-Reduces insulin resistance.
-Reduces body fat.
-Increases ketone production (Beta-hydroxy-butyrate).
-Hepatic fatty acid oxidation: clear liver fat faster?
Who will benefit from BAIBA use?
- Dieters with a leptin deficiency who are looking for appetite suppression assistance.
- Liberal supplement users who are bulking (or in periods of weight gain) and have an excessive amount of body fat will most likely benefit the most from BAIBA.
- However, it can potentially be used to help those who have a high carbohydrate diet as high carbohydrate diets increase blood triglyceride levels which can interact with VLDL particles and potentially lead to heart disease in the long run.
- People who are unable to exercise due to injury or excess bodyweight / obesity (see your doctor before beginning)
- Keto dieters looking to increase ketone levels
🔑 LATEST ADDITIONS TO ERGOGENIC HEALTH :