This week I’ve added a couple of new products to my site that I want to share with you.
If you’re struggling during lockdown, I feel ya!
🔥I DID 20,000 STEPS A DAY FOR A MONTH:
After committing to at least 20,000 steps a day for at least a month, I am quite shocked by the results.
Here’s what I noticed:
-Much better sleep quality.
-Waking up earlier than normal, BUSTING to get out of bed.
-Significantly better digestion.
-Less abdominal fat.
-I dropped overall body fat (Observational).
-I had better ability to tolerate periods without food.
-My mood and mental clarity improved.
-Improved creativity (BDN & NGF boost anyone?)
-I felt more confident.
💪🏽💪🏽 COUNTING YOUR STEPS, COUNT!
What does the research tell us?
—-> 10,000-20,000 steps per day = Less disease, longer healthier life.
Not only will you burn body fat like crazy, but here are some other changes that occur with walking…
- Walking likely exerts its impact on mood via reducing the activity of the sympathetic nervous system and associated hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis reactivity in the brain. In terms of monoaminergic activity, animal models highlight the role of exercise in increasing both serotonin and noradrenaline levels in the brain in a similar fashion to antidepressant medications (1).
- Evidence also indicates increased brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels associated with single sessions of exercise that improve further with regular exercise (2).
- The positive mood after walking has traditionally been ascribed to endorphins. The level of euphoria (as indexed by subjective ratings) was significantly increased after high paced walking and was inversely correlated with opioid binding in frontolimbic brain areas (3).
- Walking has been shown to increase dopamine levels in the striatum, hypothalamus, midbrain, and brainstem in various animal studies, further supporting the beneficial effects of exercise on memory and mood (4).
- Treadmill exercise after social isolation increases the levels of NGF (Think Lion’s Mane), BDNF, and synapsin I to induce survival of neurons in the hippocampus, and improves depression-like behavior (5).
As many of you have already seen on my IG stories, I spoke about CBG oil
High levels of anandamide were catalysts for both mood enhancement and fear reduction, which is released following exercise.
may be able to increase this bliss molecule.
🎙 MY LATEST PODCAST: