Alongside adding Ready-made Frames into our online order forms, we have also included a couple of other additions.
You can now save more frequently used settings if you’re registered with our website;
- Paper Type: Select your favourite paper and have it selected as the default for each order you start on our Simple Order Form.
- Print Size or Final Sheet Size: If you’re always ordering your images as a print size with an additional border — or as a final sheet size — you can now select and save this option for future orders.
- Finishing Options: Always having your prints mounted or framed? Save this option for all future orders.
- Additional Instructions: An empty field for you to tell us something extra when sending your order, if you’re always telling us the same thing, save it here.
We’ve reworded this as we think it previously caused some confusion. When scaling your images, having the ability to crop allows us to achieve the exact print size requested, but the consequence of selecting “Do not crop” wasn’t clear. This has now been changed to;
If your image is not proportional to the size requested, we can either;
- Crop my image(s) to the exact size requested
- Scale my image(s) to the closest possible size
As always we’d love to hear your feedback on our order forms as we’re always looking to improve them and make them easier to use.