Yes, we did just publish our September magazine issue one week ago, but because DigitallyDownloaded.net is a proud supporter of the Oceania DanceSport Championships, we’ve produced a special, themed issue, that we’re giving away for free to everyone at the event… and everyone else too!
In this dance and rhythm game-themed issue:
- Dance Dance Danseur & Welcome To The Ballroom - anime and manga about dancing.
- On the joys of rhythm games.
- The best rhythm games for your phone.
- Where are the dancesport video games?
We also have plenty of puzzles - a crossword to test your knowledge of the most famous video games, a sudoku and a nonogram. There’s also a series of comics, as well as a summary of the upcoming games for the month, photography, and more.
You can download the issue genuinely free and with no catches at our PayHip store
- the downloadable file is in high resolution and easy to print out, or stick on your tablet or PC for whatever reading experience you prefer. If you do enjoy the magazine please consider buying some of our others, where we delve deep into Japanese art, games, and culture, and each issue is just $5!
Or, if you’d prefer, you can support us on Patreon
. For just $1/month you get the magazine as a reward for backing us, making it the cheapest gaming magazine you’ll find out there.