Welcome to the 66th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s issue covers events between October 24th and October 31st, 2021.
Want more in-depth knowledge? We have communications over at our Telegram channel @defiprime
. Check out defiprime’s latest news, interviews, guides, and more with daily updates.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Cream Finance ($CREAM) was recently exploited for more than $130M.
- AnubisDAO , a newly launched fork of OlympusDAO, recently raised $60M in a token sale, but now the funds have all gone missing.
Near Protocol launched a grant fund valued at $800M, intended mainly for startups and other DeFi projects.
- CoinList, backed by Jack Dorsey, recently raised $100M while also being valued now at $1.5B.
Alchemy raised $250M in Series C funding, led by a16z. The company is valued at $3.5B.
- A law firm, Freedman LLP, and the platform Republic, are selling tokenized stake in a California lawsuit.
The Graph, a blockchain data indexer, recently launched on the NEAR blockchain, and seeks to expand beyond EVM-compatible blockchains.
Diagonal was recently announced, in an attempt to create a protocol for subscriptions on Ethereum.
Across Protocol was also announced, with their main idea being to insure transactions for funds between L2s to L1.
- Quicknode, a lead blockchain infrastructure provider, raised $35M in Series A funding last week, with the lead investor being Tiger Global.
- The Cardano-based protocol, Ardana, raised $10M in funding recently, led by Three Arrows Capital.
SIPHER recently raised $6.8M in seed funding, with the lead investor being SIPHER.
- Immunefi, a startup aimed at bug bounty programs, raised $5.5M in seed funding on the 26th..
- Tulip Protocol, a yield aggregator for Solana, recently raised $5M in a strategic investment round.
- Drift Labs, a protocol which leverages a DAMM, raised $3.8M in seed funding, with the lead investor being Multicoin Capital.
- The XDEFI Wallet is looking to raise $12M in early November as part of its initial DEX offering.
💱 DEX Report
💵 State of the Stablecoins
💎 NFT News
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 67th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋