Welcome to the 104th issue of The Defiprime Post, a quick weekly primer covering the biggest developments around Ethereum and DeFi. This week’s combined issue covers events between July 24th and July 31st, 2022.
🔥 The DeFi Bulletin
- Harmony recently released their reimbursement proposal, after the Horizon Bridge exploit.
- Coinbase is still facing issues from the SEC, as they continue their investigation into Coinbase’ listings.
- Sushiswap is going through the process of electing a new Head Chef, with Jonathan Howard being nominated as a candidate.
- Lido DAO voted against selling $14.5M in $LDO tokens to Dragonfly Capital.
- Synapse announced Synapse Chain, a contract execution layer built on top of Synapse’s cross-chain messaging system and bridge.
- Variant secured $450M in funding, aiming to create two new venture funds with the money.
- Aptos raised $150M in funding, with the round led by FTX Ventures.
- Aurigami, a protocol on Aurora, closed a $12M token round.
- Space and Time, a Decentralized Data Platform, raised $10M in funding.
💵 State of the Stablecoins
💎 NFT News
Thanks for reading, and be sure to catch the 105th issue of The Defiprime Post out this time next week! 👋♦️👋