View profile

Greek Olives

Revue
 
Olive tree groves surround the village of Ινία, Greece. Approximately 90% of all harvested olives are
 
March 4 · Issue #196 · View online
Daily Overview
Olive tree groves surround the village of Ινία, Greece. Approximately 90% of all harvested olives are turned into oil; the remaining 10% are eaten as table olives.

35.0785246, 25.0473918

Source imagery: DigitalGlobe

Follow Daily Overview here:
Instagram    |    Facebook    |    Tumblr    |    Twitter

Did you enjoy this issue?
If you don't want these updates anymore, please unsubscribe here
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here
Powered by Revue