We’re looking for a few good (or mediocre, even fair to middlin’) chaotes out there that like to speak their mind about chaos magick from the perspective of their personal practices.
If this interest your loverly hearts, totally send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, because we’re looking for outspoken, groundbreaking thought and experimentation with CM.
Here’s a list of what you should know:
- Articles will be posted on the blog and possibly printed in one of our publications.
- Writers will receive digital copies of all publications in which their work appears.
- Writers will receive full credit for their works.
- You agree to an Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) creative commons license for your work. (This does NOT apply to previously published work submitted for syndication on the site.)
WHAT TOPICS AM I LOOKING FOR?
That runs the gamut, but I particularly like:
- Experiences you’ve had with CM specifically
- CM experimentation / philosophy
- CM occulture
- Occult thoughts / experiences / articles
- General Occulture
- Funny / Relatable tales of daily occult life
- Useful how-tos that would apply to the vibe and audience we strive for.
For previously published material which you may want to submit, you must own full rights to republish. You’ll also want to include the link to the original source if it still exists.
FORMAT FOR QUERIES
Got an idea but you’re not sure where it fits in? Pitch it in a query to us!
Subject: CM.com Query / [Byline Name]
Body should include:
- Short intro
- A brief summary of your idea. (Summary means 1 to 2 brief paragraphs)
- What format you want to do the project in
FORMAT FOR SUBMISSIONS.
Please ensure all submissions are properly formatted. It makes my life easier and more likely to pay you instead of trashing your email.
Subject: CM.com Submission / [Byline Name] / [Article Name]
Body should include:
- Article Title
- Byline Name (the name you want attached as writing the article)
- Number of words (must not exceed 500)
- Summary in one sentence.
- Article Contents
DO NOT ATTACH DOCUMENTS TO THE EMAIL OR PROVIDE LINKS. Entire submission MUST be in the email’s body. If you send something with an attachment, we will summarily delete it.
WHERE DO I SEND IT?
(Also, it’s totally cool if you mention and link your own stuff. It’s about the community and culture, yo!)