Discord has been popping lately thanks to the efforts of Roxi Phoenix and the team!
We have a community here that’s free from the toxicity of so many online groups. We talk about magick, we shitpost, we talk about lives, we talk about culture… it’s a friendly community with a wide range of interests.
But, I mean, there’s a lot of serious magick talk on there. It’s an interesting learning environment for both younger and older chaotes to come together and create something new and free from the horrid aspects of most of the social media platforms.
One of our main goals at chaosmagick.com is to build a decentralized social media experience via the website and the Discord server. A place where true freedom to speak your mind and your truth becomes something within your grasp.
We think the chaote community is ready for a higher class of community.
Many of us are tired of the constant edgelording, abusive wannabe magicians and the lack of any admin oversight to prevent these types from harassing the members of the community.
Well, the day has come for this change. Why not join chaosmagick.com
‘s Discord server, where:
- There are active admins who aren’t bound by any sort of nonsense such as, “Well, they didn’t violate the Facebook TOS.”
- We are inclusive. The only types we don’t welcome are the abusive edgelords, harassers, and alt-right Kek devotees. Also, fuck Nazis.
- The admins and mod team actively go after anyone who becomes a problem. We don’t write it off as, “Well, that’s just how so and so is.”
- You get to have actual conversations about actual magick without being treated like you’re a complete moron by some holier than thou angry horny fake magician guru.
- And last but not least, you won’t feel like an outsider in your own community
If that sounds like a breath of fresh air, join us in taking chaos magick to new heights.