Things I saw besides food trucks, barbecue and booze:
- Biz Stone talk about Super
- Robert Kirkman talk about The Walking Dead
- Eric Reis launch his a Kickstarter for his new book.
- The Community cast launching their new season on Yahoo!
- 2-hour lines for Grumpy Cat.
- Ed Catmull and the geniuses from Pixar.
- Marc Goodman talk about Future Crimes
- An amazing showcase from startups from Korea, Singapore and Japan - and a terrible why-bother effort from Hong Kong.
Just an incredible sensory overload of stuff over 5 days I’m still trying to process it all.
A few other things I learned:
- Interactive is the biggest part of SXSW not Music or Film.
- Meerkat won going in, and won coming out.
- RSVPster is the best place to signup for everything for only $30.
- Game of Thrones fans are really into that show.
- PayPal lounge was the best place for free coffee, food, great wifi and place to recharge your devices.
- Austin’s diversity is inspiring.
I’m not sure I’ll be first in line to go back next year, maybe every few years.