1. What’s Softr? What’s the latest launch about?
Softr is the easiest and fastest way to build powerful web apps and client portals from Airtable, in minutes. No coding required. No learning curve.
2. Who is it built for? Who are some personas that are finding the most value from Softr?
Softr’s customers are creators and companies. Creators use Softr to launch a membership or SaaS business. Companies automate manual work and make their processes more efficient, by creating client and employee portals.
3. What’s an impressive stat or milestone you’ve crossed that you’d like to share?
Since our first launch on ProductHunt when Softr got featured as the #1 Product of the day, we have made huge progress
Softr is now used by more than 10,000 companies and creators around the world. And this is all our loyal users and the awesome no-code community who’ve been using Softr since the start and helped us create what you see today. We wouldn’t be here without them.
4. What’s one “building in public” tip you’d like to share with our audience?
Contribute to your community, share value first.
One thing I learned is that the result of your launch, customer engagement or community support is directly correlated to your contribution and how helpful have you been to the community :) People are open and willing to help those who are in their tribe, who give first and actively engage.
5. Why should people pay attention to no-code according to you? How does it help founders?
No-code is the future. Simply said, it’s just another level of abstraction of building software products. No-code’s unique angle is it gives superpowers to everyone without tech skills to start a business, monetize their skills, automate processes and build internal tools autonomously inside their company.
6. Where can people find you and follow you on the Internet?