Mark your calendars! The Healing Cancer World Summit, hosted by Kris Carr, runs from October 17th-23rd.
By now you’ve probably heard the statistics about cancer. Around the world, it’s still the leading cause of death. In the U.S., 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will face this devastating disease in their lifetime. It’s no wonder many people are afraid to even talk about it, let alone find the courage to address it head-on.
But the truth is, you have more power than you think. Cancer doesn’t have to be a death sentence anymore, thanks in part to advancements in treatment options, as well as patient empowerment. Today, people are recovering faster, rebuilding their health stronger and even living vibrant lives with cancer.
When Kris Carr, New York Times bestselling author, wellness activist, cancer thriver, and member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100, was diagnosed with incurable Stage IV cancer in 2003, she went on a life-affirming search for healing that became the subject of an award-winning documentary and book series. Kris left no stone unturned as she transformed her life–body, mind and spirit.
Now, 15 years later, she’s gathered some of the world’s top integrative oncologists, dietitians, wellness experts and cancer survivors to share practical tips and inspiration to help you prevent, stabilize and reverse disease. So, whether you’re a patient, caregiver or you’re passionate about prevention, this Summit will help you take back your health, starting today.
During this Summit, you’ll learn:
- Tips for finding the right medical team for you through research, interviews with doctors and tuning into your priorities.
- Which foods promote cancer and which protect you from it, and how you can eat to reduce inflammation.
- How chronic stress can make cancer more aggressive, plus a simple exercise to help you reduce panic when it arises.
- The real environmental risk factors we can minimize to improve our chances of remission.
- A simple 3-minute Tapping exercise that will instantly melt your stress levels.
- The power of radical acceptance to release emotional barriers and help you be more at home with yourself.
- And more…
And, off we go to today’s lesson and action plan for your health…