Last week I asked you about your favorite life lessons from this list
1. You can’t change other people, and it’s rude to try.
4. The cheapest and most expensive models are usually both bad deals.
6. Bad moods will come and go your whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
11. Every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
14. Managing one’s wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn.
17. Every passing face on the street represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours.
55. By default, people think far too much.
65. It’s easy to make someone’s day just by being uncommonly pleasant to them.
70. Nothing — ever — happens exactly like you pictured it.