Click it. Select the new representative (it even searches through the official list of representatives - no more typos!). Done.
Here’s the process one of my clients asked me to undergo recently:
- The client’s in-house representative wrote a letter to the EPO stating that he resigns from representation.
- I downloaded the authorization form from the EPO website, filled in the details and sent the form by email to the client.
- The client printed it, signed it, scanned it and sent it back to me by email.
- I filed a letter to the EPO appointing myself as the new representative and attached the authorization.
- The client sent me the paper authorization by postal mail for me to keep.
Which one of these processes is more efficient?