Instagram Clone Series
My new tutorial series on building an Instagram Clone from scratch with Draftbit was published on Draftbit’s blog.
It’s a three-part series that took me around two weeks to write and edit and write some more 😅
Each part focuses on implementing a specific set of features. In this series, the following is covered:
- Authentication: Sign in, Sign up, Sign out
- Uploading a photo and creating a post
- Leave a like, and comment on a post
- User Profiles and Feed screen
- Follow a user profile
- All using a real backend (Xano)
If you are interested in learning about Draftbit and how to use a visual mobile app builder to build an app, start with the series here
All code of a Draftbit is exportable and under the hood, the code generated by Draftbit uses best practices from React Native and Expo.