This introduction is a resource for small to medium sized online union campaigns, run by one or two people who may not be experts in online campaigning.
This guide may also be read by a union leader who wants to get an overview of digital campaigning and contemporary best practice, but who will not necessarily be running the campaign.
Online campaigning principles
- Taking online support to the real world
- Developing your strategy
Digital campaign technology
- How to select your campaign tools
- Social media best-practices
- Getting started with A/B testing
- Setting up your analytics
- Selecting your email service provider
- Campaign marketing automation