Hello, dear friend. I will like to know you better - at least, to know if you have a WordPress powered website. This way, I will be able to specifically help you more.
At the end of this mail would be the link to a form. Please fill it- after you learn what i want to share with you today!
Today I will be talking about an integral part of your website. Here are some danger signs that if you have on your website, open up your Wordpress to attacks and might be the reason why your site is under-ranking or under-noticed online. So, if you have one of these seven issues, please work on them!
Here are 7 Danger signs
- If your administrative username is ‘admin’
- If you are using more than one SEO plugin
- If you have discouraged search engines from indexing your site in “settings”
- If you have not installed the 5 most important plugins (I will discuss that in next week’s newsletter).
- If your site has a poor design
- Using multiple page builders
- If you allow spam comments.
What do you do? How can you give your WordPress blog a turnaround? I have all these answers, I promise you.
But I don’t want to tell you what you have seen on a blog somewhere online. I want to specifically help you grow your WordPress blog and attain WordPress+.
Help me to help you.
Please follow the link below to fill a short form. It would only take you 32 seconds to fill it!
See you next week. If you have questions, please reply here or Tweet at me