I get asked how to do this a lot and since between 30% and 40% of you use a gmail address for your subscription, here you go!
Note: if you are subscribed with a different kind of email skip on down to the next section.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Promotions folder or tab and drag and drop one of my A Brush With Life emails into your Primary tab/folder which is your main default inbox in gmail. (This can be at the top or one of the bars on the side top left if are on your iPad or iPhone…if that doesn’t give it toy out, keep poking around because it is there some place)
2. A pop-up box will come up and it says -
This conversation has been moved to “Primary”. Undo
Do this for future messages from …….. ? Yes
Click the Yes and you should be set.
3. Now in the future - A Brush With Life newsletter emails should come into your “Primary” gmail tab/folder. To be doubly sure you can add a few but it should work with just one.
4. What it says for where the email is from in place of the …… above in point 2 is still a mystery to me but it is whatever the email distribution program at Revue will have set it to be. If the email is my A Brush With Life newsletter issue then this is the one you want to drag and drop into your Primary tab/folder. I have now subscribed my own gmail to the newsletter so I can better see what it will look like on your end.
5. Here is a short YouTube video that will help with doing the steps I have outlined: