2. The more ideas you try to communicate in a single email, the more likely one will be overlooked.
5. You don’t need to sign your name at the end of your email — the recipient knows who it’s from.
7. The more your email sounds like you speak, the more effective it will be.
25. If you’re not working on email now, your inbox shouldn’t be open now.
29. The most important sentence in any email is the first one.
38. No one ever says “I wish the paragraphs in that email were longer.”
39. Every email should tell the recipient what you want them to do after they read it.