Welcome to our very first edition of The Weekly Bull Report, your 5-minute read to help make you more enlightened, wiser and wealthier.
- This week we will have our report out on Bactech
– Trading at just $0.027 US, the shares are dirt cheap and we expect big things in the near term. (OTC: BCCEF ; CSNX: BAC)
- Yippy, Inc.
is another of our favorite special situations. The way in which we search for things on the net in the future will change dramatically. The new Yippy search engine to be released in 2018 will blow your mind. The shares at $0.45 are a steal. (OTC: YIPI)
- Had you invested $1,000 into Berkshire Hathaway
in 1964, it would be worth nearly $16 million today.
- Had you invested $1,000 in Berkshire every year since 1964, your total investment would be worth over $124 million today.
- Correlation between secondhand marijuana and tobacco smoke exposure and children ED visits
Quotes we like:
“There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
“Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.” – Socrates
What we are reading or listening to:
- Tiger Woods
Biography on Audible
To your success,
The IBR Team