💡 Interesting Articles & News:
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
📈 Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
💬 Quotes That Inspire Us:
‘The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you’re finished.“ -Benjamin Franklin
'To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
🔠 Word Of The Week:
Frenetic (fre·net·ic) - adj: Fast and energetic in a rather wild and uncontrolled way.
- Eg. “A frenetic ride on the snowboard.”
❔ Did You Know:
The 20 craziest investing facts ever. Read here. 📈📉💰
On this day in history: March 24, 1882 - German scientist Robert Koch discovers and describes the tubercle bacillus which causes tuberculosis. 💉
👓 A Must Watch & Listen:
- Special counsel Robert Mueller has submitted his final report into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Frontline takes an in-depth look in The Mueller Investigation. 📽
- Want to delete depression from your brain? Listen to the interview here.
- Peer-to-Peer Conversation: Masayoshi Son. (Excellent interview!)
📚 Books We Are Reading:
👌 Feel Good Sunday:
Witness the most adorable birthday present opening ever.
🐦 One Liners:
Q: What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.
Q: What do you call a student that got C’s all the way through med school?
A: Hopefully not your doctor.
📆 Upcoming Events:
Master Investor Show 2019: Business Design Centre, London - 6 April 2019
- Get FREE tickets using the code IBR19!