Welcome to the 41st edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past 7 days…
💡 Interesting Articles & News:
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
📈 Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
💬 Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~ Ayn Rand
- “The most certain sign of wisdom is cheerfulness.” — Michel de Montaigne
🔠 Word Of The Week:
Canard noun: A false or unfounded rumor or story.
- E.g. “The tabloid included some of Hollywood’s oldest canards.” 🦆
❔ Did You Know:
Fact: Did you know that a cockroach can live 9 days without its head before it starves to death? 🐞
On this day in history: February 24, 2008 Fidel Castro retires as the President of Cuba due to ill health after nearly fifty years.
👓 A Must Watch & Listen:
📚 Books We Are Reading:
By Michelle Obama
An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States.
By Jan-Benedict Steenkamp with Laurens Sloot
This book explores the very real threat that hard discounters pose to traditional retailers and brand manufacturers.
By John Carreyrou
The full inside story of the breathtaking rise and shocking collapse of Theranos, the multibillion-dollar biotech startup, by the prize-winning journalist who first broke the story and pursued it to the end, despite pressure from its charismatic CEO and threats by her lawyers.
👌 Feel Good Sunday:
- 40 incredible examples of optical illusions in photos. 📸
🐦 One Liners:
- “Doctor, there’s a patient on line 1 that says he’s invisible” / “Well, tell him I can’t see him right now.” 👩⚕️
- Nurse: “Doctor why is there a thermometer behind your ear?” / Doctor: “Damn! Some asshole must have my pen!” 🤣
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! 🤗📈
The IBR Team