Scanning using an Android Smartphone
For Android smartphones, there are multiple applications available and there are smartphones that have a scanner already installed in them. But we will look at using Google Drive to scan documents.
- Open the Google Drive app
- In the bottom right, tap Add (➕).
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page
- Scan another page: Tap Add.
To save the finished document, tap Done