We see this week as the last call for attendees, and from the coming week we begin the cut-off process to arrive to the list of attendees are are definitely coming.
At this time, we have 260 people who have confirmed the participation in September 2021, but some of these haven’t provided all the required details. At the same time, we have additionally 50 people on the wait list, whom we do not invoice because we first need to confirm their spaces.
Based on the desire to have a safe event:
In 2021 we limit the Summit to 200 people.
This is how many we can seat at the venue with enough private space to remain mask-free, and this is how many we can serve at lunches, and both formal and informal dinners, with the desired quality of service.
- You have provided Alma with the type and dates of your vaccination, and the vaccine is on the EU-approved list.
- You have booked a hotel and we have the details (with or without our help, we must know that you have a place to stay).
- You have paid the invoice issued in 2021 (or had the 2019/2020 payment re-assigned to 2021).
If you’ve got a hotel and have paid the invoice, but haven’t responded to us about the vaccination, next week we’ll be emailing you one more time, and then taking you off the confirmed list.
- You might have paid and/or booked, but you haven’t been in touch with us about the vaccination.
- You’ve provided the vaccination data and we made a preliminary booking for the hotel, but we haven’t issued you the invoice because we’re waiting for the space to come clear.
During the coming week, we will be moving people into Confirmed and Wait List groups, and the moment Confirmed is below 200, we will be inviting those on the wait list in the order of time of request made.
If you think there is a sizeable chance that you won’t attend, we encourage you to let us know ASAP and instead plan to come in 2022.
This year, we expect to have a smaller, quieter event focused mostly on peer interactions and group discussions, and catching up. To ensure safety, it will be a bit slower, and more spread out: there’s already a few groups who land a couple of days earlier, who are going out for dinners together, and we think this is what the Summit 2021 will be about: getting to know fewer people, but getting to know them better.
We’ll immediately process any refund requests made before the end of the coming week. We can also re-assign payments to 2022.
Refund requests made by attendees from the Confirmed list *after* July 15 will be processed *after* the event, based on whether we were able to confirm someone else in your place.
There is no restriction on refund requests from the Wait List.