All the medical companies employ product operators in their clean rooms. These jobs can be short term or contract based, often leading to full-time jobs, and invariably they are sourced via recruitment agencies.
So who recruits for what company?
I had a great chat with Aran Bio Medical , based in Spiddal, if you live on the Westside of the City, and prefer a small/agile team, check out their website
- QC Compliance, maintenance technician, BOM Coordinator( maternity leave), Artwork Coordinator ( Loughrea)
Lotusworks : Engineers, Quality technicians, manufacturing engineers, Software Test Engineers,Lab Test engineers and much more (Galway, and nationwide) check out their website
Here are are some highlights of the newcomers at the Galway Jobs Expo :
- Aircraft Spray painters (Shannon, Dublin and locations WW)
Height For Hire : Height for Hire
Operators , some part- time roles and engineers - contact email@example.com for more info
- Construction related jobs such as project managers, quantity surveyors - applicants need to be flexible, as projects are nationwide
HP - Engineers, Graduates, sign up to alerts here
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Genesys - Software related jobs
- Transition Optical (Tuam) - check the pictures I took -; JFC
- general Operators;RSA- Insurance claim handlers
( knocknarra, Military
- long list of army related jobs.