Last week we launched the first stage our Incentivized Testnet program. This stage will help get you set up to be part of over a MILLION $FET in the coming months .
The AW-1 activities will on-board people to the fetch.ai agent and ledger ecosystem. We start with a focus on agents. All interactions with ledger and SOEF happen via the agent framework. Here is the basic info of what is planned in our ‘getting started’ phase.
First phase, AW-1: getting started (22nd Oct - 1st Nov)
42,500 FET in rewards available
Phase 1 tasks
- Join discord channel
- Download and install AEA framework including CLI on own machine
- Create a developer account on AEA Registry via CLI (including optional marketing opt-in)
- Fetch the registration agent from AEA Registry via CLI
- Create test-net address in for registration agent via CLI
- Sign test-net address with ethereum account and provide ethereum address and signature
- Configure simple-registration agent to include your developer handle & optionally a link to a tweet which must reference the developer handle and link to incentivized testnet landing page.
- Run the registration agent which registers the agent and the provided data with a Fetch.ai agent
- Stop agent
- Verify funds received: use CLI to check wealth in wallet
- Use CLI to send funds from the registration agent to a Fetch.ai address
- Optionally, provide feedback in survey
The first 150 individuals to successfully setup and complete the AW-1 tasks will be rewarded 250 FET. It’s not too late, there’s still rewards available!
It’s a breeze, make your agent today, get it onto the digital world, and position it where you are!
- AW-2 - My first own agent (2 weeks: 2. - 15 Nov)
- AW-3 - Many agents interacting (2 weeks: 16. - 29 Nov)