Investing in marketing campaigns in order to bring in new customers is mandatory. So is customer retention. Join my webinar
to find out more about how you can increase user engagement, which, in turn, will increase your customer retention.
Many of the companies I’ve worked with tend to focus too much on attracting new clients, but forget to keep the paying ones interested in their product. And, maybe you’ve noticed this too, customer acquisition costs have been on the rise lately, so customer retention might be your best bet.
Customer engagement is closely linked to retention. Understand how user engagement works and you will significantly reduce churn, improve retention and increase revenue.
Basically, customer engagement is an essential tool in keeping your customers coming back. In order to be successful, you need to understand why customers sign up and use your app or service, what actions they perform and what triggers customer stickiness or churn.
- Segment users based on their engagement and churn patterns
- Identify the users who are most likely to churn in the near future
- Bonus: Claudiu will explain how to calculate and use an engagement score
- Automate churn reduction campaigns triggered by changes in user engagement
- Identify the minimum set of actions required to decrease a user’s churn risk
- Find out who your most engaged customers are and the ideal time to ask them for reviews or recommendations