110 Billion USD in 11 Years.
1. CBS retains the AFC package of Sunday afternoon games. CBS picked up rights to stream its games, on a regional basis, on Paramount+.
2. Fox will carry the NFC package of Sunday afternoon games and will stream its games regionally via Tubi.
3. NBC renewed “Sunday Night Football,” which it will stream via Peacock. The Peacock streaming service will produce an exclusive feed for several games.
4. ESPN renewed “Monday Night Football.” ABC picked up the rights to carry three Monday night games per year, which will be part of Monday doubleheaders when ESPN has a different game.
5. ESPN+ is allowed to simulcast games on ESPN+
6. NFL Network no longer will simulcast Thursday night games. It will carry enough Thursday and Saturday night games to satisfy its distributor contracts.
7. The Super Bowl rotation will see CBS (2023, 2027, 2031), Fox (2024, 2028, 2032) and NBC (2025, 2029, 2033) carry three games each. ESPN/ABC will have two (2026, 2030).