That’s it for today, the more I know about what you read & want, the easier I can help you do that. If you enjoyed this, please hit a reply if:
- you care about a topic you’d like to see covered.
- you just want to say hello
Where to get more. If you want to get helpful tips that sharpen your mind & help you perform better then you can follow me on Twitter
See ya in the next issue! 👋
P.S. If you found this newsletter helpful in any way, I’d really appreciate it if you shared with your friends & family Thank you! 🙏
One Humble Request
At Last, You won’t be getting these emails unless the list is warm enough.
This means Google, Yahoo, and other email providers want to make sure we are friends… But how do we do that?
- Add me to your contacts (most email providers let you do so by hovering over my photo/email)
- If this is in your spam folder, report it as “not spam”
- If it’s in your promotions tab on Gmail, move it to your main inbox
- Lastly, please reply to this email with whatever you want. In fact, tell me what’s your biggest obstacle in software development and I’ll be happy to reply back with advice.
Until next time,
- Ankur Tyagi
Your Mentor, Coach.