- While sitting down to collate our beliefs, we had one of those very intense brainstorming sessions which ran for over three hours.
Isn’t that what us startup folks live for? ;)
This exercise also made us coin ‘Karma Economy’ - just like Patreon kickstarted the Passion Economy for hobbies and OnlyFans kickstarted the Creator Economy for Gen-Z, this one’s for Venture Building.
The reason why we love these two words so much is because they perfectly capture our philosophy. Venture Catalysts have always been an under-utilized resource, who have been giving-back without much in return. We simply enable them to monetize their venture building expertise.
The next day was for testing our Hunch.
- We started rapid validation by contacting every Venture Catalyst we knew of.
- The ask was simple - ‘If we invite you to start your own micro-accelerator, would you start one?’
We got more than 50 ‘YES’ in two hours! :D
Days 3 and 4
We spent the next two days working on our pitch deck.
- Lots of processes were streamlined, and we gained more clarity about what we were set out to do.
- Of course, lots of WOAHs were thrown around and lots of hopes were built.